For the first time since our inception in 1989, the Foundation has a new look! We are happy to unveil our brand refresh that provides a more distinctive, stream-lined look for the Foundation as well as a shortened name. Effective February 25, 2012, we will be known as the Informed Medical Decisions Foundation.
You will also notice we have added a new tagline to our logo, “Partnerships for Quality Care.” This tagline, along with our new and improved compass logo design, is meant to signify that when it comes to making a medical care decision many options exist, and the best decision is reached through a collaborative process between the provider and an informed patient.
Our new website reflects our new look and has been structured in a way to better showcase our work and hopefully make the information you are looking for easier to find. Some new features include:
- A comprehensive collection of shared decision making research
- Summaries of our Shared Decision-Making® programs
- An overview of each of our funded shared decision making demonstration sites
- A synopsis of legislation encompassing shared decision making
- An inside look at the history of the Foundation
- Upcoming events hosted or attended by the Foundation
- An archive of key Foundation news coverage
Our look may have changed, but our dedication to advancing shared decision making through research, health care policy, clinical demonstration sites and patient decision aids has not.
Thank you for visiting our new site! We would love to hear what you think. To provide feedback, please click here.